Come and meet WeAre Group at Paris Air Show 2019
Hall 2A Booth A118
During this 53rd edition, we will present all our subsidiaries around the world. They will be organized by geographical park.
We will also focus on digital technology with touch terminals located on our stand where visitors can discover the group, its activities and its markets. Our parts will be presented through holograms. Our second participation in the Paris Air Show as a Group represents for us the opportunity to:
- – Make our clients and partners aware of the group size – evolution scale since 2017
- – Exchange with our customers and prospects on our respective challenges
- – Highlight our International partnerships success and demonstrate that our « Park » approach answers to the global requirements of high-tech industries with the presence of our international teams
- – Reinforce our image of rigour, agility and strong involvement in all subjects regardless of their size
- – Affirm our know-how, technical expertise, innovation ability and this general desire to be at the cutting-edge of technology
- – Promote our cohesion and cultural diversity
A single group
- fully integrated and at the same time multi-specialists in France and worldwide
- A response adapted to the needs of customers and other stakeholders with the most suitable technologies (employees, partners, suppliers, …)
The best technology
- A process of continuous innovation
- A solid base of expertise and skills
A new vision
- Of responsible industry based on strong values, cohesion and performance at the service of the development of all aspects of the AEROSPACE sector.
experts in our field
The Paris Air Show 2017 was the first group’s participation in a major exhibition. It was the opportunity to introduce the "new brand" WeAre Group to market players and to share the group's vision and strategy. Since 2017, the group has doubled its size: 2000...read more
WeAre Group has been particularly active in the promotion of La French Tech in Tokyo and Singapore. Through the WeAre Innovation Hub in Tokyo, the group is supporting French startups and entrepreneurs willing to come to Japan, offering them a place to gather and...read more
Philippe Rivière, CEO WeAre International, was part of the French Delegation for the G20 Young Entrepreneur Alliance Summit held in Fukuoka, Japan, last May 16th and 17th .
During the G20 YEA Summit WeAre Group was glad to participate in the writing of the 5 recommendations that has been transferred to the G20 Members before the Head of State Summit held next 28th and 29th of June in Osaka.
EDITO Our vision of the Group's international dimension International development has been a priority for the Group since its creation. It is a major strategic challenge, a vector for growth and diversification that also enables us to support our customers more...read more