WeAre Group displays its difference and ambitions at Le Bourget
A logical evolution of a consolidation strategy that began in 2008, WEARE Group has become a leading integrated international industrial group in less than 10 years. Comprising several French companies (Farella, Chatal, E.S.P.A.C.E., Bouy, Prismadd and Comefor), the group is experiencing a very strong increase in its turnover (110 M €) which now propels it to the rank of major player in the aeronautics sector. The acquisition of the two companies Bouy and Comefor reinforces the group’s ambitions, which, with 1,000 employees, can claim to hold a strong position among the global players in the sector.
A single group
- fully integrated and at the same time multi-specialists in France and worldwide
- A response adapted to the needs of customers and other stakeholders with the most suitable technologies (employees, partners, suppliers, …)
The best technology
- A process of continuous innovation
- A solid base of expertise and skills
A new vision
- Of responsible industry based on strong values, cohesion and performance at the service of the development of all aspects of the AEROSPACE sector.
experts in our field
From 4 to 6 December will be held the 12th edition of the Aeromart exhibition in Toulouse. We will be present at this event as “Silver” official sponsor. Come and meet us at the Pierre Baudis Congress...read more
From 6 to 8 November, we were present at the Zhuhai Air Show. WeAre had the opportunity to give feedback on its positioning in China during an exchange of experience organized by Gifas. We also had the honour of welcoming Mrs. Siv Leng CHHUOR General Consul of...read more
Formnext is an International exhibition and conference on the next generation of manufacturing technologies. Our team from Prismadd welcome all visitors from today until 16 of November in Frankfurt. Come and meet us on our booth 3.1 J16....read more
EDITORIAL On October 4th and 5th, the second edition of the WeAre managers' seminar took place in Niort. As with the previous year, this event brought together more than a hundred people from all the sites in France and North Africa. This get-together, which...read more