WeAre Group displays its difference and ambitions at Le Bourget
A logical evolution of a consolidation strategy that began in 2008, WEARE Group has become a leading integrated international industrial group in less than 10 years. Comprising several French companies (Farella, Chatal, E.S.P.A.C.E., Bouy, Prismadd and Comefor), the group is experiencing a very strong increase in its turnover (110 M €) which now propels it to the rank of major player in the aeronautics sector. The acquisition of the two companies Bouy and Comefor reinforces the group’s ambitions, which, with 1,000 employees, can claim to hold a strong position among the global players in the sector.
A single group
- fully integrated and at the same time multi-specialists in France and worldwide
- A response adapted to the needs of customers and other stakeholders with the most suitable technologies (employees, partners, suppliers, …)
The best technology
- A process of continuous innovation
- A solid base of expertise and skills
A new vision
- Of responsible industry based on strong values, cohesion and performance at the service of the development of all aspects of the AEROSPACE sector.
experts in our field
The Japan Times published an article this Friday, July 13, 2018 about the development of WeAre Pacific.read more
Global Industry organized a filmed conference on "Industrial Organization and Additive Manufacturing". Philippe Rivière participated in this conference as President of Prismadd. To watch the video of this conference (be aware the video is in French), click...read more
Globaltronic Precision was founded in Singapore in 2001 by Christopher Foo and Han Chin Chuan with 2 machines and 5 employees. Today, the company has more than 100 employees and 80 milling and turning machines spread over 2 production sites in Singapore and Malaysia....read more
Yamaichi Special Steel Co, Ltd, is historically a trading company ("Sogo Shosha"), a family business established in 1927 in Nagoya whose main activity is the supply of special steel for the automotive industry. Today managed by Motoharu "Mike" Teranishi, third...read more