WeAre Group displays its difference and ambitions at Le Bourget
A logical evolution of a consolidation strategy that began in 2008, WEARE Group has become a leading integrated international industrial group in less than 10 years. Comprising several French companies (Farella, Chatal, E.S.P.A.C.E., Bouy, Prismadd and Comefor), the group is experiencing a very strong increase in its turnover (110 M €) which now propels it to the rank of major player in the aeronautics sector. The acquisition of the two companies Bouy and Comefor reinforces the group’s ambitions, which, with 1,000 employees, can claim to hold a strong position among the global players in the sector.
A single group
- fully integrated and at the same time multi-specialists in France and worldwide
- A response adapted to the needs of customers and other stakeholders with the most suitable technologies (employees, partners, suppliers, …)
The best technology
- A process of continuous innovation
- A solid base of expertise and skills
A new vision
- Of responsible industry based on strong values, cohesion and performance at the service of the development of all aspects of the AEROSPACE sector.
experts in our field
Last week, the group's experts began training for the TIAS WeAre professional license, which is managed by its Academy in partnership with the IUT GMP in Toulouse. There are 16 trainers who work on more than 15 different subjects in order to bring their experience and...read more
That’s it ! The #FrenchTech Tour #China has ended on the 7th of December after 2 intense weeks ! 5 cities visited (Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Chengdu and Beijing). More than 20 BtoB meetings for WeAre. 6 networking parties. A lot of contacts made. And a beautiful...read more
Next week our group will participate to the 2018 edition of the Japan Aerospace Exhibition in Tokyo. WeAre Pacific teams will be pleased to welcome you from 28 to 30 November on booth 7221. Come and join...read more
From 4 to 6 December will be held the 12th edition of the Aeromart exhibition in Toulouse. We will be present at this event as “Silver” official sponsor. Come and meet us at the Pierre Baudis Congress...read more