Philippe Rivière, CEO WeAre International, was selected to be part of the French Delegation for the G20 Young Entrepreneur Alliance Summit held in Fukuoka, Japan, last May 16th and 17th (see our last Press release here).
During this one week of interesting exchange, WeAre Group contributed to the promotion of French Entrepreneurship values.
- Coming to Tokyo for a Trade Mission few days before the G20YAE Summit, WeAre Group and the French Delegation for the G20YEA were able to meet and exchange with key personalities, including: Ms Yuriko KOIKE, Governor of Tokyo and Mr the Ambassador Laurent PIC, Ambassador of France in Japan
The French Delegation for the G20 Young Entrepreneur at The French Embassy, with the French Ambassador, Mr Laurent PIC.
- As member of La French Tech Community in Tokyo, WeAre Group also used this opportunity to organize a networking event in its office in Tokyo, allowing the 35 French Entrepreneurs from the French Delegation to meet with La French Tech Tokyo Community.
With more than 80 participants and a friendly atmosphere, this event successfully brought two French communities together.
French Tech RDV #2 in WeAre Pacific Tokyo Office: Meeting between French Delegation for G20 Young Entrepreneurs and La French Tech Community in Tokyo
- Finally, the 15th and 16th May, days of the G20 YEA Summit, were two days of very interesting exchanges between 600 young entrepreneurs representing their respective countries and jointly developing recommendations for growth, jobs and innovation for a sustainable society.
You’ll find below the list of the five general requests and five actionable recommendation (you can find the detailed report on the G20 YEA press release here).
- Promote Free Trade, Mobility and Entrepreneurship across borders.
Recommendation: support cross boarder mobility of young entrepreneurs.
- Improve the access to Finance and capital.
Recommendation: create a digital infrastructure that reduces barriers to funding
- Support Entrepreneurship as a means to address social and environmental challenges.
Recommendation: encourage sustainable business models
- Invest in digital infrastructure and services for development and shared growth.
Recommendation: implement e-government.
- Ensure quality entrepreneurial education to enable tomorrow’s society.
Recommendation: promote practical entrepreneurial education.
Those recommendation has been sent to the Japanese government who will transfer them to the G20 members before the Head of State Summit held next 28th and 29th of June in Osaka.
G20 Young Entrepreneur Alliance Summit in Fukuoka, Japan