The Paris Air Show 2017 was the first group’s participation in a major exhibition. It was the opportunity to introduce the “new brand” WeAre Group to market players and to share the group’s vision and strategy.
Since 2017, the group has doubled its size: 2000 employees and $275 million turnover. We have particularly strengthened our international footprint with our park geographical organisation
During this 53rd edition, we will be presenting all our subsidiaries around the world.
Our second participation in the Paris Air Show as a Group represents for us the opportunity to:
- – Exchange with our customers and prospects on our respective challenges
- – Highlight our International partnerships success and demonstrate that our « Park » approach answers to the global requirements of high-tech industries with the presence of our international teams
- – Reinforce our image of rigour, agility and strong involvement
- – Affirm our know-how, technical expertise, innovation ability and our committment to be at the cutting-edge of technology
- – Promote our cohesion and cultural diversity
Paris Air Show is also an opportunity to promote our innovation policy. WeAre Innovation is the Innovation Department of WeAre Group with two main activities : Acceleration Program for Start-ups and Exhibition Program for Industrial Innovators.
WeAre is an active member of French Tech and French Fab in Tokyo and Singapore.
In order to promote our innovative culture, 2 start-ups will be hosted on our stand : POLLEN & HEXADRONE.
WeAre is already preparing to face the challenges that will transform our industry over the next 10 years.
Our roadmap for 2022 will lead us to be :
- – WORD LEADER in the manufacture and distribution of small and high-tech mechanical components and products for advanced markets
- – A GROUP OF EXPERTS ESSENTIAL to its customers
- – AN ACTOR OF REFERENCE on the mobility market
- – A SUSTAINABLE, GLOBAL AND INTEGRATED GROUP grounding its development on agility,
anticipation, self-adaption and innovation strength